Saturday, August 23, 2008

In China

Well, about 27 hours later. I'm here. Two plane flights, and a 5 hour bus ride through some really crazy traffic and we made it. We drove through Wuxi and Changzhou - really hard not to swing through and pick up our kiddos. Monday morning will be here soon enough since it is Saturday night already.

Nanjing is gorgeous and huge - 10 million people. Our guide, Grace is super sweet and professional. I can't believe she is only 15!! Our other guide Anna arrives tomorrow. Seriously, wonderful people!

I need to eat, shower, and sleep so off I go. We have a free day tomorrow and we hope to head to Walmart for baby supplies. There is a empty crib in my hotel room just waiting for Jackson. It's feels really, really real!

Tracy

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Tracy I remember you commenting on my blog when we were in China four months ago...and here you are so close to your little man! Congratulations on being on the last leg of this amazing journey to you baby boy! I will be thinking of all the Seadogs, and I wish you all an amazing Gotcha. Don't foget your tissues like I did!
XOXO Stacy

Dawn said...

Oh Tracy you are sooo close!! I can't wait to see that sweet little guy in your arms!!

Dawn (a CDS Auntie)

Kimberly said...

Tracy - I am in tears right now thinking about that crib and what it means for you guys! I am SO excited!! I can't wait to read tomorrow!!!

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Tracy-

I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to see pictures Monday.

Kim M.