Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 Days!

Or rather less than five days and I will be in the air flying to China. About one week from tonight I will be holding our son in my arms. Gotcha day is Monday morning, August 25th, but remember that is Sunday night at about 9 or 10pm for you all. Hopefully I will be able to get a post up for everyone by Monday morning. Those first 24 hours can be rather precarious. Full of transitions, tears, and paperwork so bear with me and pray for a smooth transition for both of us.

I received some updated information on Jackson:
He weighs about 19 pounds, and is 28 inches. He has 11 teeth and is walking.

I can't wait to meet him and see all those teeth. As many of you might remember Addie only had 6 teeth at her 2nd Birthday - very, very late teether.

Well, I have a busy week planned with packing, cleaning and hugging my family before I leave bright and early on Friday morning.

~Tracy

1 comment:

lpiccoli said...

Tracy, wonderful that you received an update on Jackson before leaving!!! Oh, my, he is walking.......get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will see you bright and early Friday morning. I am stopping at Dunkin Donuts for coffee!!! Can I pick you something up? :-)

Laura