Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Second Week Together

Things are still going pretty good. Jackson is melding into the family a little more everyday. He and Addison now have some exchanges that resemble playing together which is very cute. She would love to drag him all over the house, dress him, feed him etc. She is such a helper and is being a pretty good sport about her fall from the "pedestal" she is still and drama queen, but gosh I missed all that drama and chatter while I was away.

We have had some weird weather ups and down the last week highs from the 60's to the 80's. This week and next look gorgeous and warm. Not quite fall yet. Although I am getting excited for fall and Halloween with the kids.

Great news! We got Jackson into Shriner's to see their cleft team - they are awesome and we feel so blessed to be part of their program. Our first visit is at the end of October.

Here are some pictures from this last week:


Mmmm Oreo's


Tightrope Addie


Awesome Big Sister


Making Music Together

Cheese

Whoa - is it supposed to do this?


Preppy Boy


Mmmm - Popsicle


My favorite silly face - Eeeeeeeeee!


Wow - this place is full service :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!

Your children are beautiful! I found your blog, because I just signed with Homeland adoption for their XingFu program. We had our homestudy done with a social worker, not from Homeland. We are all done and just waiting for our 1-800A. We originally were going to use CCAI for a NSN, but the Lord is leading us to our SN daughter. Our first adoption was with Bethany Christian services NSN. I really like the concept that Homeland has going for it with the pilot program. Can you e-mail me with your thoughts? I would appreciate it!

Judy
judyr908@yahoo.com
http://r2chinadumplings.blogspot.com