Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Baba I'm Coming Home!


[Is this how I travel to the USA?]

And big sister Addie too! I can't believe it is done. Although I think the hardest part will be the 26 hours of travel with this crunchy little man. We will fall into Baba's arms at 10:50pm. It will also be our 9th Wedding Anniversary - so two special days all in one. Please pray for a peaceful, uneventful trip home. This little guy does not do travel well - I just hope he can find some peace during the long 15 hour international flight and be able to get some sleep.

We took the oath at the consulate this afternoon - hard not to get emotional about that. I have his passport with his visa just waiting to check into our flight tomorrow morning. We leave the hotel at 7am - our flight is at 9:30am.

We can't wait to see everyone very soon!

Tracy & Jackson


Taking our oath at the consulate


It's for you - we are really low on toys


See you soon!

6 comments:

M said...

Safe and uneventful trip home! It's going to feel sooooo good to sleep in your own bed again, I bet! Take your time getting over the jet lag. It's brutal.

Laura L. said...

Very cute photos! :) I'm sure you're past ready to get home.
Safe travels, and I will pray for a peaceful trip for you both.
~Laura

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking and praying for a safe trip.... with not much action. I will ask the MOPS gals to pray extra hard today and tomorrow - Welcome Home, Jackson.

Jennifer Gould

shelley said...

Praying for an uneventful flight. Thanks again for letting us follow your journey. Hopefully mine will come quickly.

Mommy said...

You should be home by now. Hope all is well with your new little man!

Unknown said...

Welcome Home! Ok pictures don't get any cuter than Jackson in his suitcase! Great pictures!
Elaine (Homeland)