Thursday, September 11, 2008

Let There Be Sleep!!

Yeah - I cannot believe that he is sleeping through the night - hopefully I am not jinxing myself, ut it feels great as I am getting caught up on sleep too! We have been having fun - hanging out with our neighbors and family. Jackson is doing well I think - less drama every day. Addie is adjusting - she really likes to introduce her little brother and is quite possessive/protective over him it's cute.

I like to watch him navigating the house, finding his favorite spots and working his way into all the little spaces.

He is becoming Daddy's boy and gets really excited when Brody is home for lunch or at the end of the day.

Some pictures from our week (that's what you really like anyway, right!)


I am already fixin' stuff around the house


I also clean up afterward - I'm told I'm quite a catch :)


Splish - Splash


Still not sure about the sand, but the toys are fun!


Cool Dude!

Big Sister - She's so proud!


My favorite face - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Playing at the park!

No comments: