Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Thanks Larua L.



I've been tagged by Laura at A Joyful Family, . I am supposed to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself.

1) I have completed 12 years of college. Yes, I really should be a doctor by now. I have a bachelors (4.5 years with a triple major), then I did an associates program in web design (1.5 years), finally I completed my Masters this May (I picked away part-time for 6 years, while working full-time). No more school for awhile.

2) I married my High School sweetheart. It doesn't happen much these days. We have been married for 9 years and together for 15 years.

3) I am very nerdy and a computer geek. My husband knows this b/c of the amount of time I spend on the computer. I would much rather build a website than watch TV!

4) I still gag when I change poppy diapers. TMI, I know. I act all cool and collected, especially if changing them in front of hubs b/c he is really dramatic about the poop. Yuck!!

5) My first car was a 1983 Plymouth Reliant, not very cool, but hey I had wheels.

6) I like to eat peanut butter on a spoon dipped in chocolate chips - a guilty pleasure. I don't do this often and I could probably buy a Reese's. It would be easier right.

7) I am already dreaming about adopting another little one, ssshhhh! Don't tell my husband. I watch Adoption Story when the kids are napping. The cutest little girl from Ethiopia was adopted on todays show, but I digress...

Hmmm. Who to tag:

Laura G. @ Our Family of Five (Feel better Laura and family)
Kelly @ The Bloomquist Family Blog
Kimberley @ Lucky Family of Four
Lisen @ Guo Ji Familia
Pam @ Pamster's Planet

We'll I can only thinks of five right now - maybe I will add a few more later.

2 comments:

Laura L. said...

Hey! I enjoyed your post. I think I remember hearing somewhere that you and Brody were high school sweethearts. I really think that's neat!

Well you are one well educated woman! Maybe we SHOULD call you Dr. Tracy. :)

I like the peanut butter dipped in choc. chips thing. That sounds yummy! One of my daughters (can't remember which) taught me to take a little container of choc. pudding and dip a spoon of p.b. into it. Fat free pudding, because that really helps you know. ;)

Kimberly said...

Hi Tracy! I'm trying to find my 7 people - thanks, my first time being tagged!!

and I'll keep the secret on number 7 for you!

Kimberly