Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headed to Shriner's

Think about us tomorrow as we head off to Shriner's bright and early for Jackson's all day cleft lip/ cleft palate consultation. I have heard very good things and my expectations are high. His palate looks very good in my opinion so I hope that we get good new, ie. no surgeries for a few years at least. Still I am a little nervous because they will be poking and prodding my little guy. They sounds so nice on the phone - they even offered us a ride the hospital which I thought was above and beyond. We will be forever in debt to the kindness of the Shriner's I feel.

It will be weird to be a family of three tomorrow as Addie will be with Grandma and Grandpa because it is costume day at preschool and she didn't want to miss that. Plus an all day appointment would have been very boring for her anyway - better to stay home and eat candy with the grandparents :)

Only two days until Halloween - wait until you see our family. We are straight out of Oz.

Love & Hugs!

1 comment:

whtmtnmom said...

I'll be thinking of you and Jackson! Hope it goes well and that you are happy with the team, etc. I'll look for an update on how it went. BTW my boys really miss your little guy and still talk about him a lot!

Lisen