Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Blog Design Fun & Pics!

Wow this blog makeover stuff is fun! Kind of addicting actually. I have been reading a lot of tutorials and got some great ideas from the Blogger Help on how to add different things like the signature and the divider image. For those that are interested I bought the graphics from Shabby Miss Jenn Designs and they have a great video tutorial on blog makeover basics. There are several sites that do blog make overs, but this seemed much cheaper, although more time consuming. The good news is that now I can do it myself in the future... if I remember how. Maybe I will start doing it for my friends :)

And of course... pictures!!!


[So Handsome!]


[There's a reason we call her turkey!]


[Hangin' with Daddy - Apple Orchard]


[Chillin' at Home]


[Gator Surfing??]


[Ridin' the Range]


[First Day of Pre-School]


[At the Zoo]


[Holy Pumpkin Batman]

[Addie of the Corn ;)]

6 comments:

Laura L. said...

Hi there,
I think your new blog look is very cute. You did a great job with it!

Cute photos of the kids!

Unknown said...

Hi! Love your new blog design! Good job. Great pictures and captions LOL.Your kids are so cute!
Elaine (Homeland waiting for Ren)

lpiccoli said...

Awwww, the kids are so cute. You and Brody too!!!

Did Jackson get a haircut?

:-)

Laura

Mommy said...

Your new blog looks fantastic! Great job!

Laura L. said...

Hi Tracy,
I've tagged you. Stop by my blog if you'd like to play along and have time to do it.

Kimberly said...

Tracy your new blog design is gorgeous! I could never figure it out so I am totally green with envy!

Love all of the updated photos of the kiddos!