Thursday, December 04, 2008

Rolling into the Holidays

Our favorite time of year is here. First, where did November go? Wow it went so fast!! We had a lovely, and low key Thanksgiving with my parents this year. The kids also got to visit with their cousins and attend the local lighted holiday parade. It was a lot of fun. Monday my MOPs group had an outing to see Dora and Diego at the local mall. It was a character packed day as we saw Santa and Chuck E. Cheese as well.

Now we are all sick. Too many germs apparently. Jax has a double ear infection, Addie a nasty cough, and I picked up pink eye (probably from the doctors office). We are battling through and hoping to finish the holiday decorations this weekend.

I hope you like the new look. Please check out the credits below (scroll to the bottom of the blog). The designer, Summer Driggs, is offering this kit for a charity donation to benefit a friend's sick child. A very touching story - please visit her site.

Love & Hugs!

P.S. I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

whtmtnmom said...

Love the holiday look! And I hope Sparky didn;t send her pink eye thoughts your way. She had a nasty case of it a couple weeks ago. I love Jackson's sweater in the Santa pic!

Hope you all feel better soon,

Lisen

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy,

Looks like you used Homeland for Jackson's adoption. Would you be willing to e-mail me about your experience with them? elizabeth.taylor@synovate.com.

Thank,
Liz

Laura L. said...

Your blog looks so cute! Love the picture of the kids with Santa. The photos on the right are so cute as well. I'm not sure if they are new or not. :)
Happy 3rd referral anniversary for Addie by the way.