Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Adoption Finalized - Check

Next step citizenship - or the certificate of citizenship anyway. He is a citizen with the re-adoption/finalization. He was the cutest resident alien I have ever known though, but we are ready to move on to the next step. It was a unique coincidence that almost two years ago to the day, we were in the same court room - different judge, readopting Addison. Who know if we will be there again in two years :)

We made a festive family day of it - family photos, courthouse and pictures, stopping through the social security office to order up a card for Jax, and finally a celebratory lunch at A & W. The kids had the cutest mini rootbeers.

Today was Addie's Christmas program at school it was too cute. If I ever learn how to get video from my video camera to my computer I will share.

Here are some pictures from Jackson's re-adoption - enjoy!






1 comment:

Laura L. said...

Congratulations to your family! I'm sure you're very happy to have this step completed.
The kids look so cute. :) A wonderful looking family!