Sunday, May 04, 2008

Crazy Days!

Well, I have been super swamped winding up my Masters - I am finally in the home stretch and I am so busy. Just finished a huge paper today. I have a final exam, some client tapes, and some class meetings and I am finished!!!

It has been a long road that started in 2002 - it's only six years, and one and one half adoptions later. My job search is on hold until we know when we will get Jackson home and the full speed ahead to China, then home for a bit, and then work, work, work :)

Here are some Addie pictures to tide you over until we know more about Jax. We think our LID is April 10th - we got a letter that said it was March 10th, but we submitted it to China on the 14th. So my best guess at this point is April 10th.

I hope they can get us to China and back before the Olympics. We're going to have a busy summer either way.

Click to play SpringOutside
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

lpiccoli said...

Ohhhhh, Tracy, Addie is so beautiful!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how much our babies have grown!!!!

Hugs from GA,

Laura

Laura L. said...

Hi Tracy,

What cute, cute photos of Addie! You inspire me to try harder for more photos of Jadyn. Not that I don't constantly take photos, but sometimes I give up because she is camera shy and doesn't like to smile or pose for me. I'll have to stick with it more.
You scrapbook is so cute too.
I'm excited about you guys bringing home baby before long. Keep us posted. - like you won't be shouting it. :)
Congratulations on almost having the Masters done. That is awesome.

Love,
Laura L.