Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Thanks Larua L.

The six word memoir. My lovely travel friend from China Laura L. tagged me and asked me to capture my life right now in six words.

So here it is: WAITING, WAITING, when will it end!

I feel so blessed with my life, our life. Yet, our hearts are split between here and China. We just want to get our little guy home. Hopefully in a few months my six words will be.

Busy, busy with two little ones.

Thanks Laura, hugs to you for keeping me busy!

T.

1 comment:

Laura L. said...

Hi,
Oh yes, you will soon be busy, busy with 2 little ones. :)

I can certainly understand too how your heart feels split between here and China. Who could ever forget what the wait feels like?

What will his room be like? What colors or theme will it have?