Tuesday, December 06, 2005

***STORK ALERT!***

The stork has left China - referrals should be landing in the states by Friday. We are hoping to get "THE CALL" very soon. We can hardly wait.

We spent my birthday weekend making goreous little Chinese ornaments for the April DTC ornament exchange. Brody even helped and loved it. It takes a real man to do crafts - hehe!

We boughts some carry on bags for our trip - great deal on samsonite backpacks at Kohl's.

Our home is getting ready for a baby the nusery is almost finished. Brody spent a snow day yesterday finishing Addie's dresser. Now all we need is window treatments and some shelves. We are also still searching for a car seat and high chair. I better get on that over my holiday break.

The semester is winding down - I have several projects due over the next two weeks for my masters program and I am looking forward to welcoming my parents, sister, and in-laws to our house for Christmas.

We will keep you posted with referral news.

Thanks for following along!

No comments: