Monday, November 28, 2005

It's almost December - Hopefully Referral Month!

I hope everyone had a Happy Turkey Day and a safe Black Friday (the mall is a trecherous place to be the Friday after Thanksgiving). We ate way too much turkey - We had a 33lb. turkey and only four of us to eat it. Needless to say I have about 8lbs. left in the freezer. It was awesome though - Dad and Brody grilled it - yum!

So the latest rumors from the message board say that referrals will be mailed out today or tomorrow. I knew it was wishful thinking that I would know something by my Birthday (Dec. 4). If this is the case we will probably not hear anything until the 7th.

The wait continues...

On a happy note, we got the crib set up and all the beautiful bedding put on it - it looks like a bed fit for a princess. Thanks again Cousin Eileen - we love it and we know Addison will too!

Thats all for now. I will keep you posted with the latest rumors and some nusery pictures.

T.

No comments: